D. J. MASONARY LTD.
8955 140A Street Surrey, British ColumbiaV3V 7H1
Salary: $32.00 – $35.00/Hourly (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (35 hours per week)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Bricklayers (7281)
NOC Job Title: Bricklayer
Selected Candidates will be required to work at various location around the lower mainland as per company contracts 8955 140A Street Surrey, British Columbia V3V 7H1
- J. MASONARY LTD. a company based at 8955 140A Street Surrey, British ColumbiaV3V 7H1 is currently looking for two qualified Bricklayers.
- Prepare and lay bricks, concrete blocks, stone, structural tiles and similar materials to construct or repair walls, foundations and other structures in accordance with blueprints and specificationsin residential and commercial construction
- Lay bricks or other masonry units to build residential or commercial chimneys and fireplaces
- Lay bricks, stone or similar materials to provide veneer facing to walls or other surfaces
- Build or repair walls in accordance with construction plans.
- Prepare cement, test, and lay in bricks
- Read sketches and blueprints to calculate materials required
- Cut and trim bricks and concrete blocks to specification using hand and power tools
- Construct and install prefabricated masonry units
- Lay bricks or other masonry units to build patios, garden walls and other decorative installations
- Restore, clean or paint existing masonry structures.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Operate power or manual tools
- Education: Completion of secondary school is mandatory.
- Experience: 3-4 years of experience in the trade is required or 3-4 years of apprenticeship program in the trade.
- Language: Basic English is a requirement.
- Candidates preferred to be physically fit, able to lift weight (50lbs), should be willing to work outdoors, indoors, rain or shine
- 10 days paid off (Yearly) or 4% vacation of gross salary with 10 days of unpaid vacation
- All Provincial & Federal holidays
- Free drop off and pick up in company vehicle
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Large workload, Physically demanding, Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Work Site Environment
At heights, Noisy, Dusty
Major Work Area
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to apply at the earliest
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 8955 140A Street Surrey, British Columbia V3V 7H1