Company Name: Golden Star Masonry LTD.
Permanent Position: Bricklayer (NOC- 7281)
No. of vacancies: 01
Start Date: As soon as possible
Main Location: 8889 127 Street, Surrey BC, V3V 7A6
Work Location: Candidates are required to work at various locations in Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver, and Fraser Valley as per company contracts.
Wage rate: $30.00 – $34.00 per hour for 37.5 hours
Education: High School
Experience: 2 – 4 years of relevant experience
Language: Basic Knowledge of English.
- Read sketches and blueprints to calculate materials required
- Cut and trim bricks and concrete blocks to specification using hand and power tools
- Prepare and lay bricks, concrete blocks, stone, structural tiles and similar materials to construct or repair walls, foundations and other structures in residential, industrial and commercial construction
- Lay bricks or other masonry units to build residential or commercial chimneys and fireplaces
- Line or reline furnaces, kilns, boilers and similar installations using refractory or acid-resistant bricks, refractory concretes, plastic refractories and other materials
- Lay bricks, stone or similar materials to provide veneer facing to walls or other surfaces
- Construct and install prefabricated masonry units
- Lay bricks or other masonry units to build patios, garden walls and other decorative installations
- May restore, clean or paint existing masonry structures.
Working setting: The candidate should be available to work full-time in the day or evening or on weekends, if required.
Working Conditions: Candidate should be able to lift weight (50lbs). Should be willing to work outdoors, indoors, and all weather conditions.
Employer: Golden Star Masonry LTD.
How to apply:
Mail: 8889 127 Street, Surrey BC, V3V 7A6