Royal Classical Agriculture Ltd is a fast-growing company specializing in agriculture goods trading between Canada and China and are expanding our local and oversea market. We trade assorted agriculture goods, including grain, oat, nuts, beans and fruits. We are currently looking for motivated individuals to join our team to help us the expansion to the new and existing market.
- Assess business opportunities and develop business strategies, including investment strategies, e-commerce strategies and marketing strategies, to attract venture capital.
- Conduct comparative research on marketing strategies for agriculture products.
- Conduct market analysis and surveys, including designing market research questionnaire, review questionnaire data and prepare market research report.
- Participate in developing and reviewing the business proposal of the company.
- Evaluate and maintain customer service quality.
- Plan and direct business events, including company’s annual promotion.
- Coordinate with other institutions, including business partners, suppliers, and trading associations.
- Meet and exceed sales and development goals as established.
- Respond to inquiries from VIP as needed.
- A bachelor’s degree in economics, commerce, business administration or public administration is required
- Former marketing or sales experience is a great asset
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Mandarin is not a must but a great asset because our main trade is between Canada and China
Wage and Benefit:
- 8 hours/day, 5 days/week
- Start as soon as possible
- Permanent position
How to apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com