Company operating name: Glow Juicery
Business address: 7911 104 Street, Edmonton, AB T6E 6M6
Location of work: 7911 104 Street, Edmonton, AB
Title of position: Business Development Officer – European Region
Positions available: 1
– Develop policies and programs designed to secure contracts and business opportunity in the Hospitality sector
– Develop strategy for commercial expansion into other locations such as hotels, restaurants, and stand-alone retail locations
– Review and evaluate proposals from commercial clients for product development in specific hospitality and retail businesses
– Implement and manage online sales strategies for the business in current and future retail locations
– Prepare reports, information brochures, and educational articles regarding Glow Juicery products for customer use
– Oversee the sourcing of supplies for all sales locations in European region
– Translate all documentation, product information, and reports into languages appropriate for the region of interest (including English, German, and Italian)
– May be required to consult with necessary government agencies to secure necessary approval for expansion into each location
Terms of employment: permanent; full-time; days; minimum 30 hours per week
Education required: Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Commerce, or Business Administration is required.
Work experience required: Minimum 1 year of experience working with the hospitality or food services sector in managerial positions, business development, or related positions is required. Work experience involving the sourcing of food products and supplies for retail establishments is an asset.
Skill requirements: Fluency in speaking and writing English, German, and Italian is required. Familiarity with providing translations in a variety of English, German, and Italian dialects is an asset. Must be familiar with website development and maintenance using online tools
Note: We encourage applications from under-represented groups including, but not limited to, Aboriginal people, new immigrants and recent graduates.