Inntowner Motel Ltd.
Looking for an amazing place to work and play in Regina? Come join our team!
Job duties (would include but not limited to):Analyze and provide advice on the managerial methods and organization of our business
- Conduct research to determine efficiency and effectiveness of managerial policies and programs
- Conduct assessments and propose improvements to methods, systems and procedures in areas such as operations, human resources, records management and communications
- Conduct quality audits and develop quality management and quality assurance standards for ISO (International Organization for Standardization) registration
- Plan the reorganization of the operations of an establishment
- May supervise contracted researchers or clerical staff.
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including relationship building, ability to establish rapport, credibility, and trust in all levels of the organization
- Proficient in people development and managerial courage
- Exceptional public speaking skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in design, development and implementation of Organizational Development interventions
- Proficiency in the application of OD facilitative techniques in small and large groups
- Ability to gain trust and confidence of leaders and employees
- Strong persuasive skills in facilitating the identification of a problem and gaining the commitment to resolve it
- Clear and compelling communicator verbally and in writing
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Strong coaching skills
Requirements for applicants:
- Bachelor of Business Administration or Commerce with concentration in accounting and three years of relevant experience. Equivalent combination of formal education and work experience may be considered.
- An understanding of the reporting process with the Department of Health and Wellness an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40 per hour
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail your resume.