Chachalacas Mexican Cuisine Ltd.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to fill our manager role
Job duties (would include but not limited to):
- Analyze and provide advice on the managerial methods and organization of our business
- Conduct research to determine efficiency and effectiveness of managerial policies and programs
- Conduct assessments and propose improvements to methods, systems and procedures in areas such as operations, human resources, records management and communications
- Conduct quality audits and develop quality management and quality assurance standards for ISO (International Organization for Standardization) registration
- Plan the reorganization of the operations of an establishment
- May supervise contracted researchers or clerical staff.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three (3) years of experience as a full charge bookkeeper or accountant with strong understanding of accounting principles. Can demonstrate complete understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of accounting. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to financial situations. Ability to reconcile accounts and handle petty cash.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40 per hour
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail your resume.