Company: BCF Contracting Group Corp.
Company information: We provide General &Contracting Business for Residential renovations. We have been serving Toronto for over 10 years, and are family owned and operated. You can be assured that our excellence in building or redesigning outstanding kitchens, patios, basements, bathrooms, flooring, cabinets, counter tops, fireplaces, bars, decks, etc. set us apart in this industry. We can customize, model from scratch or remodel them in a way that will allow you to recharge in a modern, soothing, fresh, sleek, new design.
Business address: 1103 Leslie St., Unit 306, Toronto, ON, M3C 4G8
Work location: 20 Bermondsey Road, Unit 108, Toronto, ON, M4B1Z5 and other locations around Ontario according to our client’s needs.
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent.
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Study plans, specifications or drawings of articles to be made, or prepare specifications
- Trim joints and fit parts and subassemblies together to form complete unit and reinforce joints
- Sand wooden surfaces and apply veneer, stain or polish to finished products; prepare and apply laminated plastics
- Apply varnish, veneer, stain or polish to finished products
- Operate woodworking machines and use hand tools to cut, shape and form parts and components
- Repair or restyle wooden furniture, fixtures and related products
- Operate CADD and other computer software systems
- Maintain clean and safe work environment
- Supervise other workers and instruct apprentices
- Estimate costs and materials
- Check blue prints and inspects machine
- Interpret drawings and construct/assemble custom cabinets for different residential & commercial applications requested by our customers
- Maintains inventory and materials necessary for cabinet/door finishing
-Education: Completion of high school is required
-Experience: A minimum of 3 years of work experience in cabinetmaking is required.
If candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience a post-secondary certificate is required
– Valid driver’s licence is required to assemble some cabinets on clients’site so the candidate will need to travel/drive to clients’ site from time to time
-Strong organization skills, meticulous, flexible, personable, detailed, adhere to strict deadlines. Physical stamina and endurance.
– Ability to work independently and as a projects team.
Salary: $26.25 to $27.00 hourly, 40 Hours per week.
Uniforms, Transportation (Company Vehicle & paid Gas),Company paid Cellphone. We also cover Safety equipment cost (safety shoes and PPE).
Work schedule will be 8:00 am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
The position requires flexibility in scheduling- some weekend hours may be required.
Overtime may be required.
Fast-paced environment, manual dexterity, attention to detail, standing for extended periods.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 1103 Leslie St., Unit 306, Toronto, ON, M3C 4G8