– Study plans, specifications or drawings of articles to be made, or prepare specifications
– Mark outlines or dimension of parts on wood
– Operate woodworking machines, such as power saws, jointers, and use hand tools to cut, shape and form parts and components
– Trim joints and fit parts and sub-assemblies together to form complete unit using glue and clamps and reinforce joints using nails, screws or other fasteners
– Sand wooden surfaces and apply veneer, stain or polish to finished products
– Repair or restyle wooden furniture, fixtures and related products
– May estimate amount, type and cost of materials required
– Meets requirement of Red Seal carpenter/cabinetmaker
– Five to ten years experience in residential millwork
– Veneer stitching and hot pressing, passage doors/jambs, extra detail work, mouldings, stairs and railings, furniture, etc.
Education: High School
How to Apply
Please forward resume via E-Mail
Start job as soon as possible.
Address: #103 450 NEAVE COURT, KELOWNA, BC, V1V 2M2