Job type: Full time
Language Required: None
Salary: $20.00 per hour
- Assist carpenters and help them in moving equipments and, provide assistance in other activities.
- Load and unload wooden materials and move materials to work areas.
- Trim joints, fit parts and subassemblies together to from complete unit required.
- Sand wooden surfaces and polish/strain finished products.
- Assist with measure and cut of wood, wood substitute, light steel and other material.
- Assist in maintenance and repair of cabinets and kitchens in residences and other commercial establishmnets.
- Clean and prepare surfaces.
- Follow directions and stay on task to ensure smooth workflow.
- Perform other activities as directed
How to Apply:
By Mail: Unit 101B-4848 275
St. Langley, British Columbia
V4W 0A3, Canada