Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Babysitters, Nannies and Parents’ Helpers (6474)
NOC Job Title: Child Caregiver – Private Home
Surrey, British Columbia
A private residential household located at 11018 and 158A street in Surrey is looking for a Child Caregiver for 8 years old
• Assist in bathing, dressing and grooming the child.
• Organized toys and materials to ensure a tidy activity area.
• Assist in preparing food for the child and serve meals and refreshments to the child.
• Perform housekeeping duties such as laundry, cleaning, vacuuming and changing linens.
• Facilitate and assist child with homework and school work.
• Teach the child in health and personal hygiene.
• Organize and take part in leisure activities, games and television with the child.
• Accompany the child to and from school, on outings, and to medical appointments.
• Oversee the child in the bath or pools.
• Promote child’s emotional and social development, understanding of others and self-actualization.
• Motivate the child to change their clothing by themselves and pick up toys and books after activity.
• Keep records of the child, including day by day observations and information regarding activities, and meals served.
• Completion of High School
• Minimum of 1-year caregiver experience with Children or Completion of Caregiver Program
• Must be able to speak, write, read, and understand English.
• Punjabi speaking is an asset; however it’s not a requirement.
How to Apply