Private household at 77A Avenue and 138 Street located in Surrey is looking for Caregiver
Full time position, must be flexible to cover shifts, some weekends, hours will vary from day,
night and evenings. Overtime may be required.
Work Location: Work in employer’s/client’s home. Accommodation is available at NO Extra
Cost if the caregiver wishes to stay in the home; however, this is NOT a condition of
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bath, dress and groom child and change diapers.
- Sterilize bottles and prepare formula.
- Maintain an open, friendly and cooperative relationship with the child and family.
- Assist in preparing food for the child and serve meals and refreshments to child and regulate rest periods.
- Accompany child to and from outings and to medical appointments.
- Oversee child into bath and pools.
- Promote child’s emotional and social development, understanding of others and self-actualization.
- Carry out housekeeping duties: laundry, errands, cleaning, dish washing, and changing child linens.
- Keep records of the child, including day by observations and information regarding activities, meals served and medicine administered.
• Completion of High School is required.
• Previous Experience in the same field and/or previous full time training in the field will be an asset.
• Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English.
• Punjabi speaking is an asset, but it is not a requirement.