Caregiver for Children
SUKHJIT KAUR DHILLON
Surrey BC Canada
Mailing Address: PO Box 97074 7101C 120 Street Surrey BC V4E 2A9
Salary: $14.50/Hourly for 40 hours a week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
Job Location(s): SURREY, British Columbia
Job Description: Caregiver needed for 2 Children in Surrey, BC, Canada, at private home (Full time, permanent job) Both children aged 3 years
Duties to be performed:
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals,
- Supervise and care for children,
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents,
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development,
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children,
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home,
- Tend to emotional well-being of children,
- Take children to and from school and to appointments.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a training program in child care or a related field or Some Child care or household management experience is required.
- Basic English is required too.
Benefits: Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Live-in is not a condition for employment. 14 days of paid vacation per year. Preference will be given to: Newcomers to Canada, Aboriginal People, Canadian applicants.
Apply by email to: Sukhjit2067@gmail.com
or by mail to PO Box 97074 7101C 120 Street Surrey BC V4E 2A9