Caregiver for Senior with disability
NOC Job Title: Caregiver for Senior with disability– Private Home (4412)
Job Description: Chadha Family residing on the 79 Ave and 135 street Surrey BC is looking to hire a caregiver for their 77-year-old senior with disability.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Language: English, Punjabi is an asset
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
Work location: Work in employer’s home. Accommodation available at no extra charge if the caregiver wishes to stay in client’s house; however, it’s not a requirement.
– Assist with daily routine from bed to washroom, bathing, personal care, dressing and undressing
– Provide care and companionship to the senior
– Plan and prepare nutritious meals and special diets, and feed or assist in feeding senior
– Assist in the administration of medications and collecting specimens under the general direction of home care agency supervisor or nurse
– Perform some routine housekeeping duties related to senior such as laundry, washing dishes and making beds
– Shop for food and household supplies related to senior
Benefits: 1) Minimum 35 hours a week. 2) Paid meal breaks 3) Paid vacation of 4% per year
Work setting: Private home located in Surrey, BC
Skills requirement and Experience:
– Completion of Secondary Education.
– Minimum of 1-year full time paid home management work experience or / and completion of a training program in care of the elderly, care of persons with disabilities, convalescent care or in a related field
– Must have a flexible schedule and be available for early morning, day, early evening and split shifts as the senior’s schedule.
How to Apply
Apply by email: email@example.com