I am a single mother working full time and I am seeking a caregiver who can assist me with taking care of my two sons, ages 4 and 7 years old. Both of my children are on the spectrum for ASD.
Employer Name: Qurrat S.
Location of Work: Toronto, Ontario
Title of Position: Caregiver (Nanny) NOC 4411
Type of Position: Permanent, full time
- Tend to the emotional well-being of my children
- Supervise and care for my children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for my children
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Take my children to appointments when necessary
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Prepare my children for rest periods
- Bathe, dress and feed my children
- Discipline my children according to the methods requested by us, the parents
- Assume full responsibility of household in absence of parents
- Help children with homework
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties for children
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
- Minimum 1 Year paid full-time work experience as a caregiver within the last 3 years
- Must have good and verifiable references for childcare
- Completion of High School, minimum 12 years of total education or equivalent
- Must be able to provide a recent police clearance certificate
- A 6-month in-class caregiver training course is considered an asset
- Experience with Autistic children (Spectrum for ASD)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in English
Organized, Dependability, Flexibility, Initiative, Judgement, Reliability, Fluent in English, Have Initiative, Honest, Trustworthy, must be Warm, Loving, Kind and Genuinely fond of working with children.
Employment groups: Youth, visible minorities, persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in-basis. NOTE: This is NOT a condition of employment.
Wage: $14 per hour
Number of Hours: 40 hours per week plus overtime when necessary, two days off per week
To apply Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org