Mountview Construction Ltd. located in Surrey, BC is looking for professional, detail oriented and experienced Carpenter to join our team. We provide services for residential and commercial projects. We build new houses, commercial buildings and do complete renovations. We are seeking an individual with exceptional qualities who will complement our team.
Number of position: 2
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: $27.50 – 30.00 per hour (based on experience)
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Site Environment: At heights, Confined spaces, Noisy, Dusty
Work location(s): Various Locations in Lower Mainland (BC)
• Read and interpret blueprints and drawings, perform calculations and prepare layouts.
• Precisely measure, cut, shape and assemble the framing lumber needed to build residential, commercial or industrial buildings.
• Build floor beams and subflooring, build walls and install partitions.
• Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings, and hardware.
• Finish surface of the woodwork in houses and building, using hand tools and paneling.
• Work on new projects, remodels or additions to existing wooden structures.
• Operate power as well as hand tools.
• Supervise other construction workers.
• Completion of High School
• Completion of 3-4-year apprenticeship program or at least 4 years of work experience in trade
• Essential Skills: Reading text, Document use, Numeracy and Writing, Decision Making
• Ability and willingness to work independently with limited supervision
• Positive and cooperative attitude
• Personal integrity and sense of responsibility
• Willing to travel to different location in Lower Mainland, BC
How to apply:
Qualified candidates are welcome to apply by sending their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates can also mail their resume at #105-7168, 128 St, Surrey, BC – V3W 4E2. Please mention your daytime contact number in your resume.
Those who meet our expectations will be contacted for an interview.
We thank all of you for applying!
Note: Please mention the Job Title in the subject line while applying for this position.