0993137 B.C. Ltd. located in Surrey, BC provides services for residential and commercial projects across lower mainland (BC). We are looking for professional, detail oriented and experienced Carpenters to join our team.
Company Name: 0993137 B.C. Ltd.
Company Location: 14655, 67B Avenue, Surrey, BC – V3S 0Z4
Number of positions: 2
Terms of employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: $27.00 – 29.00 per hour (based on skills & experience)
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Site Environment: At heights, Confined spaces, Noisy, Dusty
Work location(s): Various Locations in Lower Mainland (BC) and/or as per company contracts.
- Read and interpret blueprints and drawings, perform calculations and prepare layouts.
- Precisely measure, cut, shape and assemble the framing lumber needed to build residential, commercial or industrial buildings.
- Build floor beams and subflooring, build walls and install partitions.
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware.
- Finish surface of wood work in houses and building, using hand tools and paneling.
- Work on new projects, remodels or additions to existing wooden structures.
- Operate power as well as hand tools.
- Supervise other construction workers.
- Completion of high School
- Completion of 3-4-year apprenticeship program in relevant trade or minimum 3 years of relevant experience in trade
- Trade certification would be an asset but not mandatory
- Essential Skills: Reading text, Document use, Numeracy and Writing, Decision Making
- Ability and willingness to work independently with limited supervision
- Positive and cooperative attitude
- Personal integrity and sense of responsibility
How to apply:
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by sending their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention your day time contact number in your resume.
Those who meet our expectations will be contacted for an interview.
We thank all of you for applying!
Note: Please mention the Job Title in the subject line while applying for this position.