Company Profile: G Star Construction Ltd. located in Surrey, BC is currently hiring 2 full-time Carpenters for their growing team.
Company: G Star Construction Ltd.
Company Location: 12333, 66 Ave Surrey BC – V3W 2A3
Job Type: Full time; Permanent
Number of Positions: 2
Expected start date: As soon as possible
Work locations: Various locations in lower mainland, BC and/or as per company contracts
Work Conditions and Physical capabilities: Physically demanding
- Read and interpret blueprints and drawings, perform calculations and prepare layouts.
- Precisely measure, cut, shape and assemble the framing lumber needed to build residential, commercial or industrial buildings.
- Build floor beams and subflooring, build walls and install partitions.
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware.
- Finish surface of wood work in houses and building, using hand tools and paneling.
- Work on new projects, remodels or additions to existing wooden structures.
- Operate power as well as hand tools.
- Supervise other construction workers.
Salary and benefits:
Salary : $26.00- $28.00 (CAD)/ hour (based on skills and experience)
Overtime : $39.00- $42.00 (CAD)/hour after 40 hours/week
Vacation : 4% annual salary
Hours/Week : 40
- Completion of high School
- Secondary school with 3 years of relevant experience or completion of 3-4-year apprenticeship program in relevant trade
- Trade certification would be an asset but not mandatory
- Essential Skills: Reading text, Document use, Numeracy and Writing, Decision Making
- Ability and willingness to work independently with limited supervision
- Positive and cooperative attitude
- Personal integrity and sense of responsibility
How to apply:
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: 12333, 66 Ave Surrey BC, V3W 2A3