Low Cost Fencing & Construction Ltd.
8566 148 Street, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada V3S 3G4
Salary: $27.00 to $28.00 hour for 35 hours per week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 02
Job Location(s): All over lower mainland with base at 8566 148 Street, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada V3S 3G4
Low Cost Fencing & Construction Ltd. is looking for 2 Carpenters to work for full time permanent positions. If eligible, please apply. We will be looking forward for your resumes.
- Constructing executive fences, outdoor kitchens, retaining walls, paving stone patios, and other estate builds.
- Making, installing, maintaining and repairing custom decks, pergolas and other custom woodworks for landscaping projects
- Read and translate blueprints, drawings and sketches; to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join wood, wood substitutes.
- Construct and repair portions of wood works.
- Fit and install any outdoor stairs and doors.
- Maintain and renovate wooden structures.
- May prepare cost estimates for clients in absence of manager.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- 3-4 years of full-time experience in the trade or 3-4 years of apprenticeship program.
- Basic English is must for communication.
- Ability to work outdoors in extreme weather conditions.
- Trade certification is an asset but not compulsory.
Position is entitled to receive 4% Vacation pay of the gross salary each pay period. Transportation to and from work location is provided free of cost in company vehicle.
How to Apply
If eligible, please apply at the earliest
By mail: 8566 148 Street, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada V3S 3G4
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org