992915 Canada Inc. is a construction company, located in the Calgary, Alberta area. We require a Carpenter for our company on an urgent basis.
We are located at: 2149 township road 310 Didsbury. AB
Our jobs are project based and we work on site.
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
- Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments;
- Supervision of helpers and junior carpenters (1-2)
Wage: $25.90/hr + holiday pay, 40.00 hrs/week
Experience: 3-5 years relevant work experience required
Physical requirements: Ability to lift significant weights in connection with job duties.
Education: Other trades certificate or diploma
Type of position: Full-time, permanent
Positions available: 1
To apply, please email resume to: Darmacinc@live.com
We welcome candidates from new immigrant communities, aboriginals and visible minorities.