Company: Phoenix Construction Systems Ltd.
Company Location: #103 – 12889 84 Avenue, Surrey, BC – V3W 0K5
Number of position: 2
Terms of employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: $27.50 – 29.50 per hour (based on experience)
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Site Environment: At heights, Confined spaces, Noisy, Dusty
Work location(s): #103 – 12889 84 Avenue, Surrey, BC & various other locations in Lower Mainland (BC)
• Read and interpret blueprints and drawings, perform calculations and prepare layouts.
• Precisely measure, cut, shape and assemble the framing lumber needed to build residential, commercial or industrial buildings.
• Build floor beams and subflooring, build walls and install partitions.
• Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware.
• Finish surface of wood work in houses and building, using hand tools and paneling.
• Work on new projects, remodels or additions to existing wooden structures.
• Operate power as well as hand tools.
• Supervise other construction workers.
• Completion of high School
• Completion of 3-4-year apprenticeship program or at least 4 years of work experience in trade
• Essential Skills: Reading text, Document use, Numeracy and Writing, Decision Making
• Ability and willingness to work independently with limited supervision
• Willing to travel to different location in Lower Mainland, BC
How to apply:
Qualified candidates are welcome to apply by sending their resume at email@example.com. Candidates can also mail their resume at #103 – 12889 84 Avenue, Surrey, BC – V3W 0K5.
Those who meet our expectations will be contacted for an interview.
We thank all of you for applying!