Danma Kitchen Cabinets Ltd. based on 718 Eaton Way, Annacis Island, Delta, BC V3M 6J9, has been manufacturing quality European Style kitchen cabinets since 1997. Over the years we have been dedicated to tremendous quality and craftsmanship to suit every individual need for either their home or workplace.
After 15 years of service in the Burnaby community, we feel confident that we can cater to your needs. We get the job done and we don’t just meet expectations; we exceed them. Our customers keep coming back because we’re dependable, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. Our employees provide unmatched service, delivering top quality service for your business! Each is committed to personal service. In keeping with this desire, we’re not satisfied with our work until you are. Aside from our amazing staff, we take the time and care to make sure even the tiniest detail is managed, in every circumstance. There, really, is no other way. We feel we can conquer almost any feat in this industry. In keeping with this mission, we offer a wide variety of services. No job is too big or small, as we treat each project with the same meticulous attention to detail.
Career Opportunities at Danma Kitchen Cabinets Ltd.
Currently we have employment opportunity for 05 Carpenters to offer a permanent, full-time career.
718 Eaton Way, Annacis Island, Delta, BC V3M 6J9
Remuneration and Benefits
Salary offered $27.00 per hour for 40 hours per week. Position is entitled to received 4% vacation pay of the gross salary each pay period. Overtime rate of 1.5 times the regular pay is applicable after 40 hours of work per week. Extended medical health benefits after 90 days of service.
Carpenters will be keeping the tradition of Danma Kitchen Cabinets and we expect them to be experts to:
• Construct, erect, install, maintain and repair structures and components of structures made of wood
• Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
• Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
• Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
• Build cabinets, doors, windows and other structures of wood
• Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware
• Maintain, repair and renovate cabinets and kitchens in residences and other commercial establishments
• Carve and assemble furniture, cabinets, shelves and other items and install them where designated
• Prepare cost estimates for clients
Job requirements to qualify for position
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Completion of a 3-4 year apprenticeship program or 2-3 years of experience in the trade is required.
• Trade certification for carpenters will be an asset, but not necessary.
• Satisfactory level of English is required to read, write and communicate.
How to Apply
If it sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply by sending us your resume via email at email@example.com or via fax at (604) 525-1566 via mail at 718 Eaton Way, Annacis Island, Delta, BC V3M 6J9