- Finish carpentry work
- Determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join mouldings, wood materials, etc.
- Fit and install custom millwork, trim work, paneling, mouldings, windows, doors, stairs, cabinets and hardware
- Operate power tools as required in the manufacturing and installation of all carpentry work
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes using measuring tools;
- Fit and install trim items such as doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware;
- Maintain, repair and renovate residence and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrials plants and other establishments;
- Supervise apprentices and other construction workers (3-4);
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in finish carpentry
- Secondary School Diploma
- Team player
- Client Focus
- Dependability and Judgement.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $27.00 /hour
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: