Job Title: Carpenter
Employer: Aspire Drywall Ltd.
No. Of Vacancies: 2
Educational Requirements Completion of Secondary School is required.
Experience Requirements: 3 or more years of experience is required.
Job Duties: The duties and responsibilities of a carpenter are:
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures.
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
- Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware.
Work Location: 13043 63A Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3X 2E4 and various locations of lower mainland and fraser valley, BC.
How to Apply: Interested can forward their resumes to email@example.com.