Hanspal Framing Ltd. is hiring 3 Carpenters
Company Name: Hanspal Framing Ltd.
Company Address: 6636 148A Street, Surrey BC V3S 4W3
NOC GROUP: 7271
Position Available: 3
Hours: 40 Hours per Week
Job Type: FULL TIME – PERMANENT
SALARY: $ 25.50 – 27.50 /Hour
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Work Location: Same as company address
Requirement and Skills:
- Education: Completion of Secondary School
- Work Experience: 4 years of related work experience
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Constructs, erects, installs, and repairs structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, and wallboard, using carpenter’s handtools and power tools, and conforming to local building codes: Studies blueprints, sketches, or building plans for information pertaining to type of material required, such as lumber or fiberboard, and dimensions of structure or fixture to be fabricate
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
- Selects specified type of lumber or other materials.
- Prepares layout, using rule, framing square, and calipers.
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems.
- Marks cutting and assembly lines on materials, using pencil, chalk, and marking gauge.
- Shapes materials to prescribed measurements, using saws, chisels, and planes.
How to Apply:
- Via Email: email@example.com
** Applicants, please apply by Email ONLY. No Phone Calls and No Walk in Applications!! **