CRC CHOICE CONTRACTING LTD.
3536 HIGHLAND DR COQUITLAM BC V3E 0K2
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
No. of Vacancies: 02
Salary: $27.00/hour for 40 hours a week
Job Location: All over lower mainland with base at 3536 HIGHLAND DR COQUITLAM BC V3E 0K2
CRC CHOICE CONTRACTING LTD. is a framing contracting and wood working company based in Coquitlam BC, specializing in constructing residential and commercial buildings since 2013. We are urgently looking for 02 Carpenters to add into our team. As a Carpenter, candidate will be required to:
• Construct, erect, install, maintain and repair structures and components of structures made of wood
• Precisely Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and the framing lumber needed
• Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
• Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
• Build cabinets, doors, windows and other structures of wood
• Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware
• Maintain, repair and renovate homes and other commercial establishments
• Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
• Prepare cost estimates for clients
• Operate power or manual tools
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Completion of a three- to four-year apprenticeship program or 3-4 years of experience in the trade.
• Trade certification for carpenters will be an asset, but not necessary.
Other Skills: Willing and able to perform physically demanding work including the ability to lift up to 50lbs.
Benefits: 4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period. Transportation to and from the job location is provided at free of cost in company vehicle.
Kindly apply with a resume and cover letter only via:
Mail: 3536 HIGHLAND DR COQUITLAM BC V3E 0K2