Acadia Commercial Interiors Ltd.
Mailing Address: 8375 120 Street Delta, BC V4C 6R1
Business Address: Unit 111 13119 84 Avenue Surrey BC V3W 1B3
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
No. of Vacancies: 03 Language: English
Salary: $27.00/hour for 40 hours a week
Job Location: Unit 111 13119 84 Avenue Surrey BC V3W 1B3
As a Carpenter, candidate will be required to::
• Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
• Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
• Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
• Build cabinets, doors, windows and other structures of wood
• Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware
• Maintain, repair and renovate cabinets and kitchens in residences and other commercial establishments
• Prepare cost estimates for clients
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Completion of a three- to four-year apprenticeship program or 3 years of work experience in the trade.
• Trade certification for carpenters will be an asset, but not necessary.
4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid. Medical benefits will be paid after qualifying period of 03 months, Overtime after 40 hours of work per week
Kindly apply with a resume and cover letter only via:
Mail: 8375 120 Street Delta, BC V4C 6R1