First Class Finishing Carpentry Ltd. is looking for Carpenter Helpers to join our team. We provide services for residential and commercial projects. We are seeking individuals with an ability to work independently or with a very little supervisor and are fast learners.
Company: First Class Finishing Carpentry Ltd.
Company Name: First Class Finishing Carpentry Ltd.
Company Location: 12441, 90A Avenue, Surrey, BC – V3V 1C3
Position: Carpenter Helper
Number of positions: 2
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: $23.00 per hour
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Site Environment: At heights, Confined spaces, Noisy, Dusty
Work location(s): Surrey and Various Locations in Lower Mainland (BC) and/or as per company contracts
- Assist carpenters and help them in moving equipment and, provide assistance in other activities.
- Load and unload wooden materials and move materials to work areas.
- Clean work areas, machines, and equipment, to maintain a clean and safe job site.
- Help cut lumber to specified dimensions, and drill holes in timbers or lumber.
- Follow directions and stay on task to ensure smooth workflow.
- Perform other activities as directed.
- Some experience as construction laborer would be an asset.
- Functional English is required.
- Ability to walk stands, crouch for long periods of time and carry out strenuous physical tasks.
- Requires lifting, pulling and carrying of heavy equipment and objects.
- Candidate should be willing to work outdoors, indoors and all-weather conditions.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by sending their resume at email@example.com. Please mention your day time contact number in your resume.
We thank all of you for applying!
Note: Please mention the Job Title in the subject line while applying for this position.