Mountview Construction Ltd. located in Surrey, BC is looking for Carpenter Helpers to join our team. We provide services for residential and commercial projects. We build new houses, commercial buildings and do complete renovations. We are seeking an individual with exceptional qualities who will complement our team.
Position: Carpenter Helper
Number of position: 2
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: $23.00 per hour (based on experience)
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Site Environment: At heights, Confined spaces, Noisy, Dusty
Work location(s): Various Locations in Lower Mainland (BC)
• Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas.
• Clean and prepare surfaces.
• Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades required at construction sites.
• Mix, pour and spread materials.
• Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel.
• Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment.
• Take care of construction equipments.
• Assist skilled tradesman and help them in moving equipment and, provide assistance in other activities.
• Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
• Some work experience as a construction labourer would be an asset.
• Ability to walk stands, crouch for long periods of time and carry out strenuous physical tasks.
• Working setting: The candidate should be available to work full-time.
• Requires lifting, pulling and carrying of heavy equipment and objects.
• Candidate should be willing to work outdoors, indoors and all-weather conditions.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by sending their resume at email@example.com. Candidates can also mail their resume at #105-7168, 128 St, Surrey, BC – V3W 4E2. Please mention your day time contact number in your resume.
We thank all of you for applying!
Note: Please mention the Job Title in the subject line while applying for this position.