- Atlantic NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
HMS Framing Ltd. located in Delta, BC is currently hiring 2 full-time Carpenter- Helpers for their growing team.
Company: HMS Framing Ltd.
Company Location: 7827, 115A Street, Delta, BC, Canada – V4C5R4
Position: Carpenter Helper
Number of position: 2
Terms of employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: $23.00 per hour
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Site Environment: At heights, Confined spaces, Noisy, Dusty
Work location(s): Various Locations in Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver and as per company’s contracts
- Load and unload materials and move materials to work areas.
- Clean work areas, machines, and equipment, to maintain a clean and safe jobsite.
- Help cut timbers, lumber and/or paneling to specified dimensions, and drill holes in timbers or lumber.
- Assist in shaping, measuring, and assembling wood material, joint moldings and related activities.
- Smooth and sand surfaces to remove ridges, tool marks, glue, or caulking.
- Select tools, equipment, and construction materials from storage and transport items to work site.
- Take care of construction equipment.
- Assist skilled tradesman and help them in moving equipment and, provide assistance in other activities.
- Perform other activities at work sites, as directed.
- Some work experience as a construction labourer would be an asset.
- Language: Basic knowledge of English is required.
- Ability to walk stands, crouch for long periods of time and carry out strenuous physical tasks.
- Requires lifting, pulling and carrying of heavy equipment and objects.
- Candidate should be willing to work outdoors, indoors and all-weather conditions.
How to apply:
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: 7827, 115A Street, Delta, BC, Canada – V4C5R4
Interested candidates are welcome to apply including aboriginals, newcomers and youth. HMS Framing Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: