Salary $26/hr Full Time, Permanent
Experience : 2+ years
Education : High school
Language: Basic English & Punjabi as asset.
- Determine specifications and calculate requirements;
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join wood materials;
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and roof systems;
- Fit and install trim items (doors, stairs, moulding, hardware, etc);
- Maintain, repair and renovate structures;
- Supervise apprentices and helpers.
Work at various locations in Lower Mainland, BC.
Contact: Lakhvir from Zorawar Construction located in 6390 125A Street Surrey, BC. Apply at – email@example.com