GGS Building Maintenance Ltd. is hiring 3 Carpenters
Company Name: GGS Building Maintenance Ltd.
Company Address: 212194 86th Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3W 3H7
NOC GROUP: 7271
Position Available: 3
Hours: 40 Hours per Week
Work Location: As same as Company Address
Job Type: FULL TIME – PERMANENT
SALARY: $25.50-27.50 / hour
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Requirement and Skills:
- Education: Completion of Secondary education
- Work Experience: Over 4 years of related work experience
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Constructs, erects, installs, and repairs structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, and wallboard, using carpenter’s handtools and power tools.
- Prepare cost estimated for clients upon request
- Supervise apprentices and other construction workers
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
Please apply via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org only.