- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
NEW PROJECTS! YEAR-ROUND WORK! FULL TIME OPPORTUNITY! FAST GROWING COMPANY!
We’re passionate about delivering an exceptional kitchen cabinets experience. We apply the most innovative and cutting-edge designs in today’s kitchen and vanity market. You can rely on our professional team to make recommendations that fit your taste and style but always give you the final word. Currently we have employment opportunity for
Team Wood Kitchen Cabinets(2009) Ltd
Unit 8 12777 76A Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 4Y8
Salary: $27.00/Hourly for 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 5
NOC Group: Carpenters (7271)
NOC Job Title: Carpenter
Unit 8 12777 76A Avenue Surrey, British Columbia V3W 4Y8
Team Wood Kitchen Cabinets (2009) Ltd. located at Unit 8 12777 76A Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 4Y8 provides services including millwork, countertops and custom-made kitchen cabinets for residential and commercial buildings. We are urgently looking for 5 Carpenters to add into our team.
• Construct, erect, install, maintain and repair structures and components of structures made of wood
• Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
• Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
• Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
• Build cabinets, doors, windows and other structures of wood
• Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware
• Maintain, repair and renovate cabinets and kitchens in residences and other commercial establishments
• Prepare cost estimates for clients
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Completion of a 3-4 year apprenticeship program or 2-3 years of experience in the trade is required.
• Trade certification for carpenters will be an asset, but not necessary.
• Basic English
Medical benefits after qualifying period of 03 months. 4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period.
How to apply
Kindly apply with a resume and cover letter only via:
Mail: Unit 8 12777 76A Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 4Y8
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: