Consort AG Foods in Consort, AB is seeking two full-time cashiers.
Must be physically fit to complete all duties as required
Some secondary school education is preferred
No experience required (training will be provided)
Wage: C$ 12.20 / hour
Working hours: 40 hours working / week (full-time and permanent)
Benefit: 10 paid vacation per year
Work Location: 4919 50 St. Consort, Alberta
- Greet customers and provide information on foods and beverages
- Receive and process payments by cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit
- Establish or identify price of goods, services or admission and tabulate total payment required using electronic or other cash register or optical price scanner or other equipment
- Calculate total payments received at end of work shift and reconcile with total sales
- Verify the age of customers when selling lottery tickets, alcohol or tobacco products
- Weigh produce and bulk foods and stock shelves and clean check-out counter area.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail.
Consort AG Foods welcomes applications from underrepresented groups including newcomers, aboriginal people, and youth.
Consort AG Foods (1985187 Alberta Ltd.)
4919 50 St. Box 39 Consort, Alberta T0C 1B0