Company name: Lee Garden Restaurant
Business address: 317 Woodvale Road, Edmonton, AB, T6L 3Z7
Location of work: 317 Woodvale Road, Edmonton, AB
Title of position: Catering Supervisor
Positions available: 1
– Supervise staff during all aspects of catered events to ensure high quality service standards and presentations are met
– Maintain high sanitation and safety standards in all catering storage rooms and other catering areas.
– Ensure quality of prepped foods, determine size of food portions are consistent with scheduled guidelines
– Maintain proper stock level of raw and prepped goods to satisfy current and future demand
– Address customer concerns and complaints regarding food and service
– Clean kitchen and work areas, as required
– Follow safe handling procedures
– Other duties may arise as required
Terms of employment: Permanent; full-time (30-35 hours/week); days; evenings; weekends
Benefits: Free meals during work shift; Life insurance; Extended health care plan, including prescription coverage and vision care; Professional services coverage up to $300; Dental coverage
How to apply:
Education: Completion of high school is required.
Work experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in the food service industry required.
Language skills: Writing and speaking English is required.
Note: We encourage applications from underrepresented groups including students, aboriginal peoples, and individuals with disabilities.