Company: EMPIPE SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Empipe Solutions Limited specializes in trenchless wastewater systems inspection, maintenance and rehabilitation. Leveraging the decades of industry experience of our management team and on-site crew leaders, all of Empipe’s team members continually strive to exceed customers’ expectations, day in and day out.
Some of our current products and Services Include:
- CCTV Inspection (includes video’s and reports)
- Pipe Flushing & Reaming
- MH Rehabilitation
- Cured in Place Pipe repair (CIPP)
Business address: 230 Regional Road 20 Hannon, ON L0R 1P0
Location of work: our jobs are performed in various cities and provinces (Hamilton Based with frequent work thru out southern Ontario and occasional out of province work).
Type of Employment: Permanent- Full Time
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Operate video recording equipment. Operating CCTV Unit, meet or exceeding daily production targets.
- Test, maintain and store equipment- Maintaining the Truck & Equipment
- Select and set up camera equipment
- Complete coding of pipe condition in our inspection software. Ensure accuracy and daily reporting to Operations Coordinator & clients.
- Completing daily traffic plans, confined space logs, time keeping
- Assisting setting up bypass
- Working outside in the elements
- Confined Space Entry
- Ability to work with 2-5 crew members
- Good oral and written communication skills
Completion of a college or technical program in broadcasting, audio-visual technology or a related field.
G Class or higher drivers license is required
Average or above average Microsoft excel, word, outlook skills
Minimum 2 years Industry Experience
PACP Certified (Pipeline Assessment and Certification Program) is an asset
MACP Certified (Manhole Assessment and Certification Program) is an asset
LACP Certified (Lateral Assessment and Certification Program) is an asset
DZ or higher class licence is an asset
Salary: $26.00 to $30.00 hourly, 8-12 hours, 40-58 hours per week depending on the season. Typically from Monday to Friday 6AM-5PM but may vary depending on the job. Night shift only when required and they are generally a 5 PM- 5 AM shift but that varies depending on the job. Occasional weekend shifts, but mainly when working out of town.
Travel is required and not optional as our contracts cover various jurisdictions.
Benefits: Disability, Extended Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance. $200/year
clothing allowance, RRSP match program, out of town food allowance.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by fax: 905-963-7816
Offer valid till March 30th, 2017