CEMENT FINISHER (NOC: 7282)
A.K.R. Insulation & Rebar Ltd. is currently seeking 5 cement finishers to join our team. We are located at 643 E 62nd Ave, Vancouver BC V5X 2G3. This is a full-time permanent position and we want the ideal candidate can start job as soon as possible.
Job Location: As same as company address
Hours: 40 Hours / Week
Salary: $30-32 / Hour
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Check the forms that hold the concrete to see that they are properly constructed.
- Set the forms that hold concrete to the desired pitch and depth, and align them.
- Spread, level, and smooth concrete, using rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand or power screed, and float.
- Mold expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointers, and straightedge.
- Monitor how the wind, heat, or cold affect the curing of the concrete throughout the entire process.
- Waterproof or restore concrete surfaces, using appropriate compounds.
- Mix cement, sand, and water to produce concrete, grout, or slurry, using hoe, trowel, tamper, scraper, or concrete-mixing machine.
- Minimum Education: Completion of Secondary Education
- Work Experience: At least 2 years of related work experience
Please send your resume via email at email@example.com