GAD Systems Ltd is hiring 5 Cement finishers
Company Name: GAD Systems Ltd
Company Address: 12194 86TH Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3W 3H7
NOC GROUP: 7232
Position Available: 5
Hours: 40 Hours per Week
Work Location: As Same as Company Address
Job Type: FULL TIME – PERMANENT
SALARY: $26-28 / Hour
Start Date: As soon as possible
Requirement and Skills:
- Education: Completion of secondary
- Work Experience: Minimum 2 years of related work experience
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Check the forms that hold the concrete to see that they are properly constructed.
- Set the forms that hold concrete to the desired pitch and depth, and align them.
- Spread, level, and smooth concrete, using rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand or power screed, and float.
- Mold expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointers, and straightedge.
- Monitor how the wind, heat, or cold affect the curing of the concrete throughout the entire process.
- Waterproof or restore concrete surfaces, using appropriate compounds.
- Mix cement, sand, and water to produce concrete, grout, or slurry, using hoe, trowel, tamper, scraper, or concrete-mixing machine.
Please apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org only.