Morak Korean restaurant is hiring for a qualified Chef to join the kitchen. We proudly serve our customers with authentic taste of the most popular dishes in Korea. Talented and energetic chef with experience in cooking Korean cuisine is encouraged to apply.
Term of employment: Full-time and Permanent
Available Position: 1
Compensation: $ 23.00-25.00 per hour/40 hours per week
(10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% of gross salary for vacation pay are provided on duties)
- Full responsibility of their respective kitchen with regards to the planning, preparation, set up, and execution of food items
- Prepare both Korean authentic and fusion food items such as sauces, soups, salads, vegetables and fish dishes
- Create new recipes and plan new menus
- Supervise cooks and other kitchen staff
- Handle fish, beef, pork, poultry, shellfish and other food products
- Completion of secondary school
- Three years or more experience as a specialist chef or chef within commercial food preparation
- Working knowledge and use of English language
- BC Foodsafe Certification (can be applied on site)
Note: All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
Anyone interested in this job position, please send us your resume by email at email@example.com Only selected candidate will be contacted.
6285 Nelson Ave, Burnaby, BC V5H 4T5