Kenzo Ramen Mississauga, Ontario is looking for a passionate, creative and competent Chef to join our team.
Several years of experience in commercial cooking is required
Completion of high school education is required
Terms of Employment: Full-Time and Permanent
Wage: C$ 18.00 / hour
Work Hours: 40 hours / week
Vacation: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% gross salary for vacation pay
- Plan and direct food preparation and cooking activities of the restaurant
- Plan menus and create and develop new recipes
- Ensure food meets quality standards
- Supervise activities of cooks and other kitchen staff
- Demonstrate new cooking techniques and new equipment to cooking staff
- Prepare and cook various complete meals and specialty foods including Korean and Japanese foods
If you are interested, please send your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail. We welcome applications from underrepresented groups including newcomers and first nations.
KENZO RAMEN MISSISSAUGA (2373336 Ontario Inc.)
720 Burnhamthorpe Road W, Mississauga, ON L5C 3G1