- Passionate about food
- Hard working
Does this sound like you? Then we want to hear from you!
Microbake Services Inc. o/a Flavours Restaurant, a Nigerian restaurant, 4129 4th Street NW, Calgary Alberta T2K 1A3, is looking for an enthusiastic, creative and fully qualified chef to assist in running a family Nigerian restaurant kitchen. Flavours restaurant offers a fine dining experience with high quality modern Nigerian cuisine. It is one of the leading African Restaurants in Calgary and often caters for a variety of events including weddings and corporate functions.
The successful applicant will have at least 2 years previous experience:
- Managing a busy kitchen
- Setting menus and food pricing
- Ordering and monitoring supplies
- Maintain records of food costs, consumption, sales and inventory
- Analyze operating costs and other data
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Prepare and cook meals or specialty foods
Attention to detail is a must, as is demonstrated culinary expertise. Well organize, reliable and someone with creativity and passion to help us produce innovative dishes and enhance the overall dining experience for our customers.
- 2-week paid vacation annually after 1 year of continuous work
- 1 free meal a day at the restaurant
- Health Insurance
- Annual Bonus based on Company Performance
Salary according to experience.
If you possess all of the above, please send a resume and cover bu email to: firstname.lastname@example.org