-Work Hours: 8 hours per day or 40 hours per week (Full-time), Permanent
-Wage: $18.00 per hour
-Benefit: 10 days paid vacation per year
– Prepare and cook complete meals form the menu.
– Plan menus and create recipe and ensure food meets quality standards.
– Estimate food requirements and may estimate food and labour costs.
– Supervise activities of kitchen staff Hire and train kitchen staff
– Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies, and equipment
-Experience: Minimum 3 years of cook experience
-Language: English is required
-Education: Completion of Secondary School
-By Email: email@example.com Or
-By Mail: Hanok Restaurant Ltd. dba. Hanok Korean Restaurant
#100-8400 Alexandra Road, Richmond, BC V6X 1C4