BC Public Service
Ministry of Children and Family Development
Multiple Locations across British Columbia
Child and Youth Mental Health Clinician Inventory
An exciting opportunity to strengthen mental health and wellness in the lives of children, youth and families in British Columbia
Applicants who meet the inventory requirements are eligible to apply on permanent full-time, permanent part-time and auxiliary positions across the province.
This inventory will be used to fill the following positions*:
SPO 25 (CYMH) – Child and Youth Mental Health Clinician
- Annual Salary: $62,049.49 – $70.863.23
- NURSE 7 – Child and Youth Mental Health Clinician (all specializations).
- Annual Salary: $62,458.31 – $81,979.10
- LP 5A – Child and Youth Mental Health Psychologist
- Annual Salary: $71,947.25 – $89,861.46 As a Child and Youth Mental Health Clinician working with other professionals, you provide direct clinical services such as intake, assessment, treatment, suicide risk assessment, safety plans and crisis intervention for children and youth from birth to age 18 and their families. Clinicians work in flexible ways, including in home, school and community settings.
- The Ministry of Children and Family Development (MCFD) promotes and develops the capacity of families and communities to care for and protect vulnerable children and youth, and supports healthy child and family development to maximize the potential of every child in B.C.
- *NOTE: Only members of the inventory will be provided access to future postings for these positions
- Due to the nature of these positions preference may be given to Aboriginal applicants
- Applicants selected to move forward in the hiring process may be assessed on the Knowledge, Skills and Abilities as outlined in the Job Profile.
To learn more, including how to apply online by September 10, 2017, please visit:
Attention: only applications submitted through the BC Public Service’s employment website (see link above) will be accepted.