Employer: Dary Family
Work location: Riverbend District in Edmonton, AB
Title of position: In-home Child Care Provider
Positions available: 1
– Planning and preparing meals for children, including follow-up cleaning
– Light housework, including cleaning children’s toys and organizing play spaces
– Transporting children to and from recreational activities
– Provide opportunities for creative, educational, and outdoor activities
– Reinforce appropriate discipline as requested by parents
– Administering daily routines to keep children organized
Terms of employment: Full-time; permanent; days, evenings, weekends; must be available to work a variety of hours on a co-ordinated schedule to best meet the needs of the children in the household
How to apply:
Education required: Completion of high school is required.
Work experience required: Minimum of 1 years of experience providing child care is required. Related post-secondary training may be used as a substitute for work experience requirement.
Language requirement: Writing and speaking English is required.
Housing information: Optional live-in accommodations are available, but not required for consideration in the position. This will be provided at no cost.
Note: We encourage applications from under-represented groups including, but not limited to, Aboriginal people, people with disabilities, and youth.