Child Care Provider- private home (4 children)
Employer’s name: Mohamed and Mona
Employer’s Address: Whitestone Drive, Ottawa, ON
Location of work: same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
- Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
- Bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Prepare infants and children for rest periods
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
- Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Supervise and care for children
- Help children with homework
Childrens ages: 6, 4, 2 year-old children and an infant.
- Education: Completion of high school
- Experience: 1 year of full time experience as a caregiver or child care provider – private home is required.
Salary: $14 to $15.00 / hour. 35-40 hours per week.
-The child care provider will be responsible for the care of 4 kids; ages 6, 4, 2 years old and an infant.
-Work schedule will be Monday to Friday on 2 shifts from 7am to 11 am and from 2pm to 6pm. Position requires flexibility in schedule, including evening or weekend hours as needed.
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment.
Apply by e-mail to:email@example.com