Employer: Mrs Licea and Mr. Monter.
Employer address: Aurora, ON, L4G 3M2
Work location: same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home,
• Prepare children for rest periods,
• Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers,
• Bathe, dress and feed children,
• Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents,
• Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children,
• Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development,
• Organize, activities such as games and outings for children,
• Prepare and serve nutritious meals,
• Supervise and care for children,
• Tend to emotional well-being of children,
• Shop for food and household supplies,
• Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens,
• Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents,
• Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
• Travel with family on trips and assist with children supervision and housekeeping duties
• Drive children to/from school and extracurricular activities
Education: Completion of secondary school
Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience as child care provider or caregiver is required.
Experience dealing with medical conditions such asthma flare ups and allergy reactions is an asset.
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment.
Valid First Aid/CPR certificate,
Valid Driver’s license and clear abstract,
Clear criminal record,
Able to provide verifiable work and personal references
Children’s Ages: 5 years old and 1.5 year old.
Work setting: Private home – Employer’s home
Salary: $14.00- $14.50 per Hour, 44 hours per week. The candidate will work 2 days a week from 7 am-5 pm, 2 nights from 8 pm – 6am and one day from 4 pm-8pm.
Position requires extended work hours and flexibility in scheduling as both parents have very unpredictable schedules and often have to work overtime without notice.
Please note that during the period of the contract, we may have to relocate due to work and we need someone who is willing to relocate with us.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide a cover letter and resume.