Employers’ address: 11409 110 Ave Crescent, Fairview AB
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Supervise and care for child
• Bathe, dress and feed child
• Prepare child for rest periods
• Organize, activities such as games and outings for child
• Prepare craft materials and assist child to use them
• Encourage independence with personal care hygiene tasks and social activities.
• Read to child
• Prepare and serve nutritious meals
• Wash, iron and press child’s clothing
• Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
• Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
• Observe child and prepare reports
• Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
• Tend to emotional wellbeing of child
• Discipline child according to the methods requested by the parents
• Take child to and from bus stops during school days and to appointments
• Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding child
• Assist with toilet training and incontinence management
• Prepare child for Grade 1 five days a week
-Education: Completion of secondary school
-Experience: At least a year of full-time experience as a caregiver is required
-Experience with special needs children is an asset
-First aid certificate is an asset
-CPR training is an asset
Salary: $13.60 to $14.00 hourly, 40 Hours per week
Benefits: Extended medical insurance, dental insurance and Workers’ Compensation Board coverage are provided. Three paid sick days per year.
– The nanny will be responsible for the care of a 6 year-old child diagnosed with AUTISM. The child requires ongoing assistance with personal care and social skills development.
– Flexibility on schedule is required. The shifts will be from 8:00am to 5:00pm from Monday to Friday.
– Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com