Employers’ names: Cherry and John W.
Employers’ Address: Tweedsdale St. Kitchener ON
Location of work: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Prepare child for rest periods
- Take child to and from school and to appointments
- Drop childat the bus stop and pick her up
- Discipline child according to the methods requested by the parents
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding child
- Instruct child in personal hygiene and social development
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for child
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Supervise and care for child
- Tend to emotional well-being of child
- Help child with homework
- Shop for food and household supplies
- Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
- Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Care for pet
Child’s ages:12-year old child
Work Setting: Private Home – Employers’ Home
– Education: Completion of high school
– Experience: At least a year of full-time experience as a caregiver is required
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00Hourly, 40Hours per week.
Meals and transportation provided. 2 sick days per year.
-The child caregiver will be responsible for the care of a 12 year-old child. Work schedule will be from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday to Friday. Both parents work full time and need urgent help.
-Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org