Wanted In-Home Caregiver for three children — ages 7, 4 and 18 month-old baby.
Duties include the following:
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- Supervise and care for children.
- Prepare children for rest periods.
- Sterilize bottles, prepare and serve nutritious meals, change diapers for infant.
- Take children to and from school and to other appointments.
- Bathe, dress and feed the children on scheduled time.
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by parents.
- Keep records of daily activities and health concerns of children.
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development.
- Organize activities (e.g. games and play dates).
- Tend to emotional well-being of children.
- Light housekeeping duties.
- High School Graduate
- With at least one-year experience as caregiver of multi-aged children
Other Trainings/Security and Safety Requirements:
- CPR and First Aid Training
- Vulnerable Sector Police Check
- Medical Exam