Employer: Martine and Mark
Employer’s address: Ave W, Vancouver, BC, V5Y 1W6
Work Location: same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
Shop for food and household supplies
Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
Bathe, dress and feed the baby
Prepare the baby for rest periods
Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for the baby
Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
Tend to emotional well-being of the baby
Supervise and care for the baby
Care for pets occasionally
Children’s ages: Infant (4 month-old)
Work setting: Private home
– Education: Completion of secondary school is required
– Experience: At least a year of full-time experience as a caregiver is required
Salary: $14.50 to $16.00 hourly, 40.00 Hours per week
Benefits: If the candidate is willing to relocate, we will help with the cost of transportation.
– The candidate will be responsible for the care of a 4 month-old baby.
– Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, from 8:00AM to 4:00PM.
– Position requires flexibility in schedule; including evening or weekend hours as needed
– Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a
condition of employment.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org