Employer: Dariel F. and Pierre C.
Employers’ address: Kennedy Road,Scarborough ON
Work Location:same as above
Type of Employment:Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Prepare the children for rest periods
- Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for the children
- Take children to and from school and to appointments
- Bathe, dress and feed the children
- Discipline the children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding the children
- Instruct the children in personal hygiene and social development
- Organize activities such as games and outings for the children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Superviseand care for the children
- Tend to emotional well-being of the children
- Help children with homework
- Shop for food and household supplies
- Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
- Travel with family on trips andassist with children supervision and housekeeping duties
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
-Education: Completion of secondary school is required
-Experience: At least 1 year of experience in caregiving is required
Children’s age: 5-year old child and a newborn baby due in January 2019
Salary:$14.00 to $15.00hourly, 30Hours per week
Benefits: Extended medical insurance
- The candidate will be responsible for the care of a5-year old child and an infant baby.
- Split shifts from7:00to 11:00 AMand 3:00 to 5:00 PM, 5 days per week and two days off on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Overtime might be required.
Apply by e-mail to:email@example.com