Pinderjeet Hayer and Family
6111 Selma Avenue Burnaby BC V5H 3R1
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: $12.00/hour for 40 hours a week
Language: Basic English
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Positions Available: 1
Minimum Education: High School
Job Location: 6111 Selma Avenue Burnaby BC V5H 3R1
Employment conditions: Early morning, Morning, Day, Shift
Work Site Environment: Non-smoking
Pinderjeet Hayer and Family are looking for a permanent full-time Children Caregiver to look after their 3 Children at their residence in Burnaby, BC.
Children Caregiver will be required to perform following duties:
• Supervise and care for our 3 kids aged 3 to 8 years at our own residence
• Bathe, dress and feed our children
• Prepare formulas and change dresses for our younger children
• Plan, prepare and serve meals for children
• Perform other housekeeping duties related to child care, including washing the children’s clothes, cleaning up after meals, tidying play areas
• Oversee activities of all the kids, such as meals and rest periods
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
• Instruct children about personal hygiene
• Tend to the emotional well-being of children and support their social development
• Discipline kids according to the methods requested by the parents
• Provide age-appropriate educational training through organized activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings
• Take children to and from school and appointments and take other children too when they will start attending school in future
• Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding our kids.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• At least 1 year of related experience is required OR Completion of at least 6 months or longer training program in child care or in a related field is required.
• The job is full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Days off: Saturday and Sunday.
• 2 weeks paid holidays, 30 minutes paid meal break, 5 days of paid sick leave. 4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period.
• Free of cost in home accommodation can be provided, if needed. This is not the requirement of employment. We may help in finding suitable accommodation near by, if needed.
Anyone reading this advertisement may refer us an eligible candidate and receive a $25.00 prepaid visa gift card as your token of appreciation.
Employment groups: Aboriginal people, Youth, Students, New Immigrants, people with disability are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Kindly send your resume via email or mail, NO walk in please as this is our private household address. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview:
Mail: 6111 Selma Avenue Burnaby BC V5H 3R1